Adjust Your Immigration Status

Adjust Your Immigration Status

See if you qualify for a family-based green card

Ready to join your family in the United States? To get a family-based green card, your U.S.-based family must file a petition while you file for a green card. Both of these processes are complicated, so it's important to work with an attorney. Law Group International, LLC offers family-based immigration assistance in Alexandria, Virginia and throughout the country.

An immigration attorney can help you reunite with your family. Dial 703-549-5445 now to learn more about the family-based immigration process.

Who do you want to bring to the country?

As an American citizen, you can help bring your immediate family members to the United States to live with you. In most cases, you can petition on behalf of a...

  • Spouse
  • Child
  • Parent
  • Sibling

Find out more about how your loved one can get a family-based green card by calling our Alexandria, VA law firm today.